The Texas Ranger FC-390 is a universal frequency counter which indicates the frequency of the selected channel. It is designed for use in CB and Amateur radios. Directly compatable with radios such as the TR-296 series, Cobra, Galaxy, Uniden. All connectors, wiring, hardware and instructions are included.
- FC-390 Frequency Range; 26.965 – 27.405
- MHz Power Requirements; 8 – 13.8 Vdc
- Consumption Current; 60 mA
- Input Impedance; 5K W, 20pF
- Standard Oscillating Frequency; 4.5 MHZ, ± 10 ppm
- Input Voltage; 100 mV – 2 Vrms
- Size (W x D x H); 1 3/16″ x 3 1/2″ x 3 1/4″
- Weight; 5 oz. Shipping Weight; 1 lb.