It also includes all of the core features of Cobra’s fixed mount radios like; Noise canceling microphone, NOAA Weather Radio, Weather Alert, JIS7 Submersible, Instant channel 16/9, Scan, DSC call log, External speaker jack, Illuminated LCD display, Signal strength meter, GPS input capability, etc. Compliant with the latest FCC specifications for Class-D VHF Radios.
- Class D DSC (Digital Selective Calling) – Allows you to send a distress signal at the touch of a button or exchange position information with other boats or stations.
- 1 or 25 Watts – Dual output power for short and long communication.
- USA, Cananda & International Channels – Allows operation on any of the three different channel maps established for these areas.
- 10 NOAA Weather Channels – Instant access to national All Hazards and weather information, 24 hours a day.
- Weather Alert – Alerts with an audible tone and visual alarm if threatening weather is nearby.